If you need a quick mini Valentine’s day banner, here you go! If there’s any year that celebrating every little thing makes sense, it’s this year. And I actually have always liked Valentines Day. Mostly because color schemes are uber cute. I also always look forward to the treats! Especially, making royal icing sugar cookies with my mom. This years batch was next level for us! See for yourself!
I am leaning into my colorful conversation heart theme that was inspired by my HomeGoods dish towel set.
This simple banner needed minimal supplies, if you have a Cricut. It may sound like a lot of paper, but I used scraps I already had.
- Purple Paper
- Light Blue Paper
- Yellow Paper
- Green Paper
- Pink Paper
- Red Twine
- Whole puncher
- Glue Dots
- Sweet Heart font from daFont.com
- Download the font from daFont.com and upload your computer. On my Mac I need to restart my computer after adding it to the Font Book.
- Design your cut in Cricut Design Space, cut, and weed.
- Assemble by punching holes and use glue dots to attach paper.
- Use the red twine to string your banner. I found mine at the Dollar Tree.
And done! I might even use this to string across the dinner table on February 14th!